If your child learns and focuses better one on one with an instructor than in a group environment, we offer 30 minute private lessons. These lessons can be booked as one offs or we offer a discount when you book a block of 10 or more private lessons with one of our instructors.
Standard Private lesson Fees
30 minute term private lesson – for 1 swimmer: $60 per lesson (charged monthly @ $60 per lesson x number of lessons in the month)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our private lessons and about time options we currently have available.
Private Lesson Conditions
1. Private lessons are booked through our reception team. You can pop in, call or email us to arrange your lessons.
2. Private lessons are subject to instructor, schedule and pool space availability
3. Private lessons are not guaranteed an individual lane per private
4. Private lessons are considered confirmed at the time of booking and must be paid in full before the start of lessons
5. In the event your instructor is unwell/unavailable, Swimsation will attempt to arrange a suitable replacement instructor to take your lesson. If we are unable to do so, or you are unhappy with the replacement the lesson will be credited to the following term
6. Swimsation do not give credits for missed lessons, however a makeup lesson can be booked in instances where Swimsation has been notified 24 hours in advance of a swimmers absence via email.
7. In the case you are unable to give 24 hours notice, we will offer a make-up lesson in one of our group classes.
8. Makeup lessons must be taken within 60 days of the date of absence and can only be booked if student has an active booking.
9. Makeup lessons will not necessarily be with original instructor.
10. Joint private lessons are considered as taken lessons if one of the swimmers attends the lesson. The absent student maybe able to book a group lesson makeup, subject to suitability & availability.
11. Swimsation’s primary form of communication is through email. It remains our client’s responsibility to keep their details up to date to receive all service updates & booking information.
12. Please refer to Swimsation Terms & Conditions (below) for a full list of our policies.