a little bit about us
Swimsation Swim School is a swim school franchise focusing on a simplistic, positive, fun, learning experience for all students.We started in 2001 and are a 100% New Zealand owned and operated brand. There are currently three Swimsation Swim Schools throughout New Zealand -East Tamiki, Te Atatu and Papakura in Auckland.
Swimsation Swim Schools cater for all levels of swimmers, from our specialised babies programme, to pre-schoolers, school-age, squad swimmers, and adults. The Swimsation curriculum allows for all swimmers to learn in a safe, comfortable environment under the tutelage of our professional, friendly staff.
All Swimsation staff are trained to hold their National Certificate in Aquatics, through Swimming New Zealand, Swim Ed or Austswim. They are continually learning new skills, and teaching techniques, via our Swimsation training system.
Our ultimate goal is to be the leading swim school in New Zealand.
1. “Personal guarantee” – If you are not completely satisfied with your child’s progress by week five of the term, please see your Swimsation Manager to arrange additional lessons at no extra charge.
2. Swimmers must be ACTIVELY supervised by an adult if they are not in their swimming lesson.
3. If a client has a medical condition that could affect their mental or physical behaviour, Swimsation must be advised.
4. Swimsation reserves the right to change teacher if the need arises.
5. No running around the pool facility, as the floor can be slippery.
6. No jumping or diving into the pool unless supervised by an instructor.
7. We recommend swimmers wear Swimsation goggles and caps.
8. There are no lessons during public holidays. Lessons missed due to public holidays will not be charged.
9. Any information provided will be treated as confidential, and will only be used by Swimsation for administration and marketing purposes. Classes are sometimes video taped for training purposes only.
10. Swimsation reserves the right to cancel any lessons, or block off lessons, at their own discretion (ie: swimmer safety).
11. To confirm bookings, fees need to be paid to Swimsation prior to the commencement of lessons.
12. Please phone in all absences before lesson start time.
Please see our full list of T&C’s by clicking on the link in the footer.